Notifications
Clear all

Manny's FM-Xplorations Article 5

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Member Admin
Topic starter

Manny wraps up his 5-part series with some great tips and tricks - check them out!

Share your questions and comments in this discussion.

If you haven't had the opportunity to explore the other sessions:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Posted : 08/12/2017 5:32 am
Eminent Member

Thanks Manny, πŸ˜‰ I find your performance and articles very very helpful in helping me learn the power of FM-X. Just got home so working thru this and commenting to get the article on top of the forum for my convenience.

Posted : 15/12/2017 12:26 am
Eminent Member

Just wow, I would never have found these tips and tricks on my own. Also I find the menu diving very helpful, as I am still learning how best how to navigate. After going thru the Manny series, I can better backward engineer the FM-X patches and tweak dynamically. The Manny voices supplied are really handy to pick apart, based on how you got the assignments set up. Although I am still very much an FM-X novice, getting thru this series gave me an excellent foundation to leverage the power of FM synthesis on the Montage. This and the Bad Mister Conversions have been especially helpful to me, in learning how to tame the Beast :).

Posted : 19/12/2017 10:37 pm

Just a quick thanks to Manny for these articles. When get five n=minutes I am going to sit down with them and my Montage. πŸ™‚

Posted : 20/12/2017 8:00 am
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us