Clear all

[Montage] Display bugs in arpeggios

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Tino
Topic starter

Hello,

On Montage with OS 1.20.4, i see some minor bugs when i convert to user arpeggio:
When I change arpeggio number, it doesn't display already defined arpeggio's name.
It is difficult to replace an already defined arpeggio.

And in Data utility>Contents>Data utility>Arp, it should be nice to know apeggio's number.

Another enhancement could be in Data utility>Contents>Data utility>Perf, to display MSB/LSB/PC of performance,
and to be able to 'preview' play this performance (not in job mode).

Next OS 1.50 will correct these features ?

@+

Posted : 29/01/2017 12:59 pm
Bad Mister

Perhaps you're looking in the wrong place.
From the HOME screen
Touch "Motion Control" > "Arpeggio"
Here you can see the Arp phrases assigned to each of the eight Parts.

Page 35 of the Reference Manual. You can VIEW the Arps by CATEGORY, NUMBER, RANGE by touching those options in the screen. This view lets you see what each Part is assigned to for the current Arp 1-8

If you are looking for the Number while Editing an individual Part...
Press [EDIT]
Press [PART SELECT x]
Touch "Common" > "Arpeggio" > " Individual"
Highlight the name of the Arp, touch the name and a pop-in menu appears for "Search" or "Number"

As to your other suggestion, it would require that the DATA UTILITY > Performance folder actually recall the Performance. That is not its purpose. Its purpose is so you can bulk manage the Performances currently in the User Bank.
You can find the MSB/LSB and PC by actually recalling the Performance, touching the NAME, pop-in appears, touch "Property". The attributes will appear

Posted : 29/01/2017 2:25 pm
 Tino
Topic starter

Yes, I already understand and know what you said, but my question is in the screen of user arpeggio creation (put track to arp),
the display does NOT show existing arp names.
To be clear, I put a custom name to each arp.

Please, try to scroll arpeggio's number (on the left), and tell me if you see good arpeggio's name on the right ?
For me, it does not work.

It's a little bit confusing, when i have to remake an already existing arpeggio,
because i have to write somewhere a list of my arppegio's number / name.

@+

Posted : 29/01/2017 3:02 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us