Clear all

Montage w/ Dell Remote Multi-Touch Screen Demo Part 2

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
david
Reputable Member
Topic starter

More screen views, no audio. Please turn sound off because I forgot to unplug the line. Makes a bad noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAuBVFEa9ug&feature=em-upload_owner

Posted : 18/07/2017 4:28 am
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Hello david - this time there was no video either! Clicking on the link produces a message ' no videos were found' - end of story! I don't think your commentary would bore anyone, quite the opposite. If I were thinking of spending a fair chunk of cash on this set-up, I'd like to know how it all fits together and what particular models were used, things to expect (like the Dell occasionally staying a green screen and you have to switch the Montage off and then on again - normal). I use a StarTech USB/VGA video converter - but it MUST be USB2.0 despite having a powered USB hub (also USB2.0) as that's what Montage is eared for. USB3.0 won't work. That sort of stuff ...

Posted : 18/07/2017 5:34 am
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hi, the good url is :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAuBVFEa9ug

Posted : 18/07/2017 7:51 am
david
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Thanks. I just revised it above. In my first YT video of this monitor demo I have listed my components in the description. Yes, the hub must be turned on prior to powering up the Montage. Upon booting up the Montage checks for an external monitor and if you miss that check then you have to start it over. Yamaha should add an option for this in the next OS update so you can switch back and forth without rebooting. Everything must be USB 2 like you mentioned.

I'll make 3rd video showing all of the components and connections.

Posted : 18/07/2017 1:16 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us