Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Montage Webcast

24 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
 Jan

Can you show off some of the new Wave ROM contents? New acoustic sounds/articulations that were carried over from Tyros (like brass ensemble shakes/doits - BadMister played those briefly during NAMM) for instance. Also, the MusicTech review mentioned that "Hybrid Cello" (IIRC) performance was very impressive. Can you show us what it is about?

Posted : 30/03/2016 7:12 pm
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member

I asked before, but never got a response. Was this webcast recorded? I'd love to watch it if it was…

Posted : 31/03/2016 1:37 am
 Jan

"It will be recorded and made available!" is Blake's response. It's in THIS thread

Posted : 31/03/2016 8:49 am
Eminent Member

Jan wrote:

"It will be recorded and made available!" is Blake's response. It's in THIS thread

Let me rephrase the last question since it was almost 24 hours since the recording...

When will the recording be made available and where?

Or if its allready available somewhere, could someone please post a link.....

Posted : 31/03/2016 1:33 pm
Eminent Member

why is it taking Yamaha so long to put this recording up on the web..

Next week after Musik Messe its much less relevant then right now...

There are many people wayting for this recording, and in general letting your customers wayt is seen as a bad thing overhere in Holland...
all we want to see is the full recording, as it was done live... and not some short eddited version of it...

Just put it up please....

Posted : 02/04/2016 9:45 am
Kiwi
 Kiwi

The webcast is now up on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvyC6s8mGi0

Posted : 09/04/2016 1:42 am
Kiwi
 Kiwi

It still doesn't cover everything but Blake said as much.

Posted : 09/04/2016 2:33 am
Eminent Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvyC6s8mGi0

Posted : 09/04/2016 10:50 am
Eminent Member

Thank you for putting this up, its very imformative, i hope this is the first one in a longer row of webcasts... Allready looking forward to the next ome... With hopefully more on DAW and IOS integration...

Posted : 09/04/2016 1:12 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us