Clear all

Motion Seq User Subfolder?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I noticed that in the Data Utility, Motion Seq subfolder, there is an empty folder named User. Is that supposed to be there? Or did I somehow inadvertently manage to create it.

I'm asking because I don't see a subfolder like that in any of the other top-level folders displayed in the Data Utility.

Posted : 18/05/2016 4:41 am
Bad Mister

Motion Sequences indeed have their own "User" folder. Motion Sequences can be recalled from a Preset folder that exists in the Montage ROM or from any installed Library. And since you ( the User) can create your own, they needed to make this distinction.

There are several Motion Sequence folders available elsewhere within the Montage.

When you are in the Motion Sequencer area you can LOAD SEQUENCES or EDIT SEQUENCES (make your own).
It will search through folders for PRESET, USER, and each of your installed LIBRARIES... The number of Libraries you've installed will determine the number of folders. Those in current (loaded) memory will be found in the USER folder.

Posted : 18/05/2016 12:47 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us