Notifications
Clear all

need some info on new Montage M synths

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi! I have a few questions regarding the new Montage M. Does the Undo function (Undo Media Record) on the new Montage M touch screen undo a last sequence layer (not the whole sequence or just a note or two but all the notes of the last sequence layer)? Also, by just pressing the Undo (Undo Media Record) once, does it erases the last sequence layer or I have to press second time to confirm (in pattern and song sequencer mode)? About USB MIDI controllers that can be connected at the back of the unit to USB inputs, can I connect 2 controllers at the same time or just one? If 2, can both be active and transmit MIDI data at the same time? Question about arpeggiator. Can arpeggiator be configured to just repeat notes pressed, as Note Repeat function on AKAI MPC Key 61? If yes, does it work polyphonically so that if I press more than one note/key, it repeats all the notes pressed? If yes, is note repeat/arpeggiator possible to be programmed at various time signatures like 1/1, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 and triplets? And can note length of repeated notes be adjusted as well so that for example, the repeated notes play legato (connect together smoothly, without silence between the notes)? And maybe even swing setting is possible so that repeated notes don't sound so robotic? Thanks!

Posted : 10/10/2023 5:28 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

The information I've seen thus far suggests multiple USB (MIDI) devices could be used at the same time.

I don't know about the rest.

Posted : 10/10/2023 6:07 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us