Notifications
Clear all

Presets and Performances

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Axel
Topic starter

Hi, I would like to know if the presets or performances that I edit, where do I save them ? how many presets and/or performances location do I have to save my custom sounds?, thanks everyone!

by the way...the new " Generation " Musicians, already love the Montage™, here is my son, listening a stunning evolving pad !

Posted : 20/04/2016 3:40 am
Hans-Peter

Hi Axel,

Axel wrote:

Hi, I would like to know if the presets or performances that I edit, where do I save them ? how many presets and/or performances location do I have to save my custom sounds?, thanks everyone!

Performances will be stored in the User memory. You can store up to 640 User Performances. In addition there are 8 Library memories. Each of them can hold 640 User Performances also. Performances in the Library memory can not be edited and stored there. Edits must be made in a User file which then can be stored as a Library file and reloaded in the Library memory. You'll find some details in our Music Production Guide, if you like to go further there are a few more issues found in the Music Production Guide history.

Cheers,

hp

Posted : 20/04/2016 6:24 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us