8 Users
0 Likes
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member

— deleted —

Posted : 06/01/2018 6:47 pm
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member

I tried to do J’s trick, and it worked at first. But then I made the mistake of seeing if it would still work if I deleted the little upload tile. And that screwed things up so that now I can’t upload a screenshot on this thread.

I intermittently got error messages like: 2MB file size limit exceeded, even though the screenshot is 30K.

But that’s a problem with this forum software. The screenshot part is working perfectly now.

Posted : 06/01/2018 6:58 pm
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member

Worked on a different iPad. Maybe some sort of caching problem in the browser.

Apparently, deleting the little upload tile deletes the image file off of Yamaha’s server.

Attached files

Posted : 06/01/2018 7:09 pm
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Hello Jason - ah! That's a bit different to what I feared - I'm not clued up on these smart-alec sites, and usually end up in a nightmare snarl involving an annual payment ... if the link was zxc then I should put ??? Just sounds a bit odd... thank you, Sir!

And Michael - yes, always the 'A/D Input On/Off' button first - hold it and then press the lower 'Solo' button. It's instant and you have no indication that it has been done (I'll look for the brief red flash in future - certainly never noticed it!).

Posted : 06/01/2018 9:36 pm
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Huh? I typed so no idea what happened?

Posted : 06/01/2018 9:38 pm
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Now what? Might be using the forward slash in the second bracket? Try without [img] [img] ok that worked, I guess I won't have that problem with the link ... just found the 'Edit' button too ...

Posted : 06/01/2018 9:40 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us