Notifications
Clear all

Record audio alongside the Patterns

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Leo
Topic starter

It is absolutely fantastic now that we have a pattern recorder.... superb... I like also that Yamaha is responding to users...

Now that I have recorded a new song, can I record alongside my electric guitar without using a DAW but having the song created via the new Pattern Recorder playing along? Like what I used to do with my Fantom G with Audio Tracks...

Thank you

Leo

Posted : 22/10/2019 4:29 pm
Bad Mister

Now that I have recorded a new song, can I record alongside my electric guitar without using a DAW but having the song created via the new Pattern Recorder playing along?

No.

The 32-bus Audio output require you use a DAW. Once recorded to a DAW you can install your Audio recording in the MONTAGE.

Posted : 22/10/2019 7:38 pm
 Leo
Topic starter

Thanks

It is amazing, not even the new Fantom can do that. I guess the Fantom G is still king when it comes to sequencing without a DAW.

Thanks anyway, I am so much happier with 3.0, it got me to turn back on the Montage after more than one year of not using it...

I quite like it now I can do more without a DAW...

Leo

Posted : 22/10/2019 8:02 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us