Notifications
Clear all

Recording Vocals/Guitar/Other

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello,

Pretty simple question...I'm looking to record everything with my montage on cubase, including potentially guitar and vocals. I've figured out how to record MIDI or Audio from my actual montage, but can I also record real guitar or vocals through a microphone/line? Either through the A/D button or another option. It seems to me that you can, I just want to be absolutely positive of it. I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Thanks

Posted : 01/05/2017 1:11 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

Yes, Montage serves as a USB-to-stereo (TRS) audio interface using the A/D L&R inputs. Assuming you have the A/D button turned on (illuminated), the gain set properly, and routing setup to set A/D to the USB (either Main or one of the USB channels) - then you'll be recording whatever is plugged into the A/D input as simply as you do Montage itself.

Posted : 01/05/2017 1:51 am
Topic starter

Awesome - I think I didn't play around with the routing setup enough to get that to work. Thanks, this should be a lot of fun.

Posted : 01/05/2017 5:35 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us