Clear all

Right channel Assignment 'issue'

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Colin
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I've set up a click track on part 8 of my performance and assigned it R rather than main L/R so that only I can hear it (through my headphones). Then I have stupidly accidently put my headphones down inadvertently touching the LCD screen and they've touched something on the LCD screen (maybe signal flow icon?) and I can't now hear that channel so something has accidently been switched.

Must be a very simple and easy button correction solution here but I can't currently see it. Can someone solve this silly one please?

Posted : 09/11/2023 4:35 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

In the future you may want to [STORE] (your Performance edits) more frequently so that you can always go back to the last [STORE] and not lose much.

I would go back to the home screen and make sure Part 8 isn't muted. That the level is appropriate. Then go in and edit the Part and check "various things". I don't have an off-the-cuff list right now of what I would check exactly. Maybe dry level. Var/Rev Send/Receive. Pan.

Rather than focusing on what caused the problem, I'd start going to parameters and settings looking for what's wrong.

Posted : 09/11/2023 4:59 pm
Colin
Eminent Member
Topic starter

problem solved thanks

Posted : 09/11/2023 5:11 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us