Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Sample robot - keybanks created in sample robot won't play/sound when exported to the montage.

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Sample robot issues-keybank just doesn't sound after import into

I sampled my moog using sample robot. SAmpling is working fine and the new sampels sounds when I hit the virtual keys on the screen in the sample robot interface.

example 1
- I do an export to a library file, open the X7L file in john melas software samples are there.
- import the library to the montage via usb stick. No sound of that sample.(the samples are included in the file according to melas waveform editor)

example 2
- edit the name of the keymap(default name is "velocity 127" which is also the name in showing of the silent waveform on the montage)
- all samples disappear from the lefthand side windowsampel robot and only the
-export library file and open in john melas waveform editor(demo version), no wave included

.Anyone who can explain how to get the samples out of sample robot as a file loadable by the montage? I've been following the youtube tutorial and it just doesn't work. ANd yes I've tried also via X7U file format.

-Mac High sierra10.3.6
-Montage OS 2.50.2
-Sample robot 6.0.3.0

/Fredrik

Posted : 14/10/2018 2:12 pm
Bad Mister

I understand there will be an announcement tomorrow (Monday).

Posted : 14/10/2018 2:19 pm
Topic starter

Aha, wait for that then.

thanks

Fredrik

Posted : 14/10/2018 2:47 pm
Topic starter

Any news on the announcement?

Posted : 15/10/2018 6:26 pm
 Andy
Eminent Member

Have not seen anything yet either

Posted : 16/10/2018 8:12 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us