Notifications
Clear all

Screen color changes for next firmware update -

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Mark
Topic starter

It would be nice to see the option to change the selection colors for Live Sets.
The Orange highlight in the Live Set is great, but I'd like to be able to change it to maybe Blue or Green.
You can categorize each performance in the Live Set with a color, but I'd like to be able to change the actual
"selection" color of the performance as well. Just a thought

I know I'm not the first to mention this either, but obviously a brightness/contrast would be helpful too.

m

Posted : 02/07/2017 1:19 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Some attention to enable a high contrast mode of the GUI will help users with certain vision limitations. I'm not sure if the colors are already accommodating color blindness. Passing through the following online utility may help identify if the color palette is already OK:

https://www.ryobi-sol.co.jp/visolve/en/tryonweb.html

Other conditions like outdoor use (high ambient light) should be considered as well (if visiting the GUI display properties).

The current color for Live Set applying as a thin line was an interesting discovery, "oh, that's how the slots are colored". So I agree that some amount of flexibility in enabling coloring the entire slot would be nice. Currently the Live Set slot color is 0-15 with 16-127 unassigned. 16-127 (some subset of this range) can be used for entire slot coloring.

Posted : 02/07/2017 5:47 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us