Clear all

Timestamp Date?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The timestamps on the X7U files my Montage produces all have the date of 1/1/2000. And yet they all show different times. This makes me wonder if the Montage has any ability to know what date and time it is, since it would be useful if the files produced by the Montage had accurate timestamps.

I searched through both the Owner's Manual and Reference Manual, but I didn't find anything related to this. I'm posting this here just to verify that in fact there is no way to have the Montage timestamp my files accurately.

(Courtesy of its ability to do local area network file sharing, my Motif XF could write files directly to my PC, so the timestamps were always accurate because they were produced by the PC. I got used to that, which is why I noticed that it wasn't happening in the "write files to a USB flash drive" mode supported by the Montage.)

Posted : 21/05/2016 7:18 pm
Bad Mister

You may have stumbled upon a yet to be implemented feature. I'll find out. The Category Search function does allow you reorder things by Date adding to the speculation about time stamping. So this maybe something that is implemented when the next series of features are announced. Stay tuned.

Posted : 22/05/2016 3:22 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us