Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Yamaha Musicsoft not accessible from europe.

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Imro
Topic starter

I was trying to get myself the Chick Corea performances but am unable to get on the site
when trying to log in, I've registered my montage have an account. Now I see that the service from
Yamaha musicsoft will not longer be available for European customers can you imagine that.

How can I get myself the Kapro performances or any other performance pack why does it have to
be this complicated. Why are montage europe users now left out. Better yet where can I find the
european version of Yamaha MusicSoft site.

Posted : 10/06/2017 9:04 am
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hi, i leave in France and no problem for me to downloading freely the sound bank, i have just retrieve and redone the process completly 5 minutes ago, it's work fine.

Attached files

Posted : 10/06/2017 11:41 am
 Imro
Topic starter

I've tried it again and it got an reissued after so many attempts and site panels click after click 🙁 .
I'm glad it finally went through can access it again thanks.

Posted : 10/06/2017 12:27 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

I think the websites are in transition. download.yamaha.com (or was it downloads?) at one point did something more useful than it does today. Before, in the US, it would after selecting the GEO allow me to select a product. Now I get to a landing page that is similar to the UK geo page that I would see before. I guess they're making each geo less unique.

It's progress I guess.

Posted : 11/06/2017 2:13 am
Bad Mister

How to find your Downloads

Posted : 11/06/2017 5:08 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us