Clear all

Changing the order of waveforms on FL1024M

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi Phil,

I´ve had a problem with one of my FL1024M so I finally had to format it.
After installing the soundlibraries again I noticed that all the elements of the user voices
that are using these waveforms are searching for them at the wrong places.
How can I change the order of the waveforms that are saved on this Flash Memory to organize them the way they had been?

Thank you Phil!

Posted : 27/04/2016 7:16 pm
Bad Mister

After installing the soundlibraries again...

You need to restore your Flash libraries from a backup file that you made.

Restoring the sound libraries from their original Files could leave you in a situation where Voices are "looking" in the wrong locations. In any backup file that you make the Waveform List unique to your Motif XF is created. YOUR Waveform List is record of where your data is placed on YOUR Flash Board. The original File represents where the author of the file had their data... as you can see, after you load data could and will likely be in different locations.

If you have a File that you made on your Motif XF while you had that data fully loaded and working, it will contain your Waveform List.

Posted : 27/04/2016 7:53 pm
Trusted Member
Topic starter

My latest backup does not contain a few important changes I´ve done. These were really "time-consuming".
Is there any other way to organize the Waveform list?

Posted : 27/04/2016 8:35 pm
Bad Mister

The John Melas Waveform Editor.

Posted : 27/04/2016 8:40 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us