Notifications
Clear all

looking 40th anniversary pack

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi
I'm just falling love with sounds of Peter Jung symphony library which I believe that it will be available in 40th anniversary pack.

I have contacted a Yamaha dealer in UK unfortunately it only serves UK's customers.

Please kindly provide me for more information on how to purchase Peter Jung's symphony collection

Your prompt response via my email ariev.siregar@gmail.com will be greatly appreciated .

Yours sincerely
Ariev Siregar

Posted : 24/07/2016 5:51 am

My understanding is that the Motif XF 40th Anniversary packs were different between US, European and Australian version. ie some had 1GB flash ROM cards and others had the 512MB card. Also there were different sound libraries included. ie the Australian package had Peter Jung's CS-80 sounds and a bonus set for the updated v1.5 effects - not the Symphonic set.
The Symphonic Orchestra set is also provided through the Yamaha Music Production Guide and Easy Sounds with the XF Inspiration In A Flash.
Suggest contact Hans-Peter at Easy Sounds as I have never seen either full versions available for purchase - only the provided sample sets.

Posted : 25/07/2016 5:05 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us