Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Chord stops when using pitch bend (MOXF8)

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Game
Topic starter

Hi,
I create a performance with arpeggios. And when I take my left hand off for pitch bend the chord I play stops.
Or when my left hand is off and my right hand makes some notes, and the chord with arpeggio stops. But bass and drums is still running.
(Hold on arp = ON)

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank you in advance.
Heo

Posted : 03/05/2019 1:55 pm
Bad Mister

Heo,
Only you can see and hear your Performance... everyone else will need to depend on you for a detailed description. We agree you are doing something wrong for what you want to accomplish. Try stating what it is you want to accomplish and then fill in the details

How many Parts total?
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
How many Parts have Arps?
You say Arp Hold is On, for all of them?... how many?
What are the Arp Note Limit settings?
What are the Part Note Limit settings?

If an Arp stops when you disengage the Keys - this is Normal. “Arp On” means as long as you engage the Keys the Arp plays. The phrase restarts from the top each time.
If “Arp Hold” is On the Arp Phrase will continue even if you lift your hand, unless SYNC-OFF is active.

Sync-Off keeps the Arp running silently once triggered..., so that it only sounds when the keys are engaged, but it is running silently when you lift your hand so the Phrase plays from the current point in time... instead of restarting the phrase from the top...

Perhaps you have Sync-Off activated without knowing it ?

Posted : 03/05/2019 3:13 pm
 Game
Topic starter

Arp note limit settings resolve the issue.
Thank you, Bad Mister. You're the best

Posted : 04/05/2019 8:46 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us