Notifications
Clear all

Connecting to a pc running windows 10.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Paul
Topic starter

🙁 Hi i have a moxf 88 keyboard how do i connect to my pc which is running windows 10 i have downloaded all the relevant drivers but it still will not work,i am trying to learn piano through Yamaha playground lessons when i come to their keyboard connect page it will not recognize my keyboard.
Your thoughts please.
Many thanks Paul.

Posted : 06/02/2017 5:08 pm
Bad Mister

Paul wrote:

🙁 Hi i have a moxf 88 keyboard how do i connect to my pc which is running windows 10 i have downloaded all the relevant drivers but it still will not work,i am trying to learn piano through Yamaha playground lessons when i come to their keyboard connect page it will not recognize my keyboard.
Your thoughts please.
Many thanks Paul.

Hi Paul,
There is only ONE relevant driver: Yamaha Steinberg USB version 1.9.9 for Windows
The Driver will allow you to use the MOXF8 with a Windows computer and software that can use an ASIO driver.
You don't give us any information on the Setup window, but you are looking for ASIO and you are looking to select "Yamaha Steinberg USB" as the AUDIO DEVICE driver.

If you cannot find it - the software has ONLINE CHAT help... Let us know.

Posted : 06/02/2017 5:11 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us