Clear all

FREE MOXF PREMIUM PACK

20 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Carlo

Italy here 😉

Posted : 10/10/2017 10:06 pm

I downloaded it from Italy .. it works fine. thank you!

Posted : 11/10/2017 9:47 am
Lex
 Lex
Eminent Member

Is it possible to load these sounds onto a Motif XS? I feel a need to apologize since this seems like something I should know, but I've grown out of touch with the world of Yamaha and pro audio over the past decade.

I'm aware that the XF added flash storage so that sample data remains between power cycles, but my knowledge of architectural differences ends there. I really know nothing about the MOXF besides that it is like a more affordable XF, and all of my searches are leading me to information about compatibility in the opposite direction (XS/XF -> MOXF).

Posted : 11/10/2017 3:47 pm

hi:
i am from IRAN country i have a moxf
why i can not download FREE MOXF PREMIUM PACK and the site show me ADD TO CARD
thank you

Posted : 25/09/2018 8:11 pm

Hey Mazyar, you need to add the item to your cart and literally "purchase" it for 0 (zero) USD. You also need to create an account in order to do that. At the end of the purchase procedure you will not have to pay anything and no billing information will be required. Once your finish your "purchase", you can download the product.

Hope that helped.

Posted : 27/09/2018 2:23 am
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us