Clear all

Midi send all channels

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello
I can only get my MOXF to send midi on one channel at a time
How can I get it to send on all 16 channels ?

Thank you

Posted : 07/10/2020 2:44 pm
Prominent Member

I think you probably want Song or Pattern mode. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Posted : 07/10/2020 6:36 pm
Topic starter

I use the moxf as master keyboard in master mode
I am using the midi cable to control my vst instruments all assigned to a specific midi channel
sampler channel 1
organ module channel 2
electric piano module channel 3 etc.

When I use my old MOX it works , but with the moxf I have to manually change the midi send channel in utility function I believe.

Posted : 10/10/2020 10:13 pm
Bad Mister

Master Mode on the MOXF is the same as it was on the MOX.
You can setup to be a four Zone Master Keyboard controller... each Zone can be Internal or External as you require.
The rules of the associated internal Mode will apply... that means
__if your Master program is associated with an internal Voice then one of the four Zones can address the internal Voice selection.
__if your Master program is associated with an internal Performance then one of the four Zones can address the internal Performance.
__if your Master program is associated with a Song/Pattern Mixing then as many as four Zones can address four internal Parts

If you wish to use the four Zones for external transmit... you can do so by setting the TRANS (Transmit) to EXT only, and select a Channel for each Zone.

Posted : 11/10/2020 12:55 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us