Notifications
Clear all

Problems with MIDI from a MOXF8 to MainStage via Macbook pro

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Eric
Topic starter

I am trying to run MIDI from my Macbook pro using MainStage to my MOXF8. I have it connected by an iConnectivity Mio. I ran Audio Midi Setup test and my Macbook is not receiving any signal. The Mio has a standard midi in and out. I tried following what the manual said for MIDI, but I cannot get it to work. Any help please?

Posted : 24/02/2016 12:25 am
Hans-Peter

Hi Eric,

Eric wrote:

I am trying to run MIDI from my Macbook pro using MainStage to my MOXF8. I have it connected by an iConnectivity Mio. I ran Audio Midi Setup test and my Macbook is not receiving any signal. The Mio has a standard midi in and out. I tried following what the manual said for MIDI, but I cannot get it to work. Any help please?

did you set the MIDI settings in MOXF to "MIDI" instead of "USB"?

[UTILITY] > [F6] MIDI [SF4] OTHER > „MIDI IN/OUT“

BTW: This normally is the place for reface questions. 😉

Best,

Posted : 26/02/2016 6:57 am
Bad Mister

We moved this to the appropriate forum heading. Thanks HaPe!

Posted : 27/02/2016 2:59 pm
 Eric
Topic starter

I tried all of this and still cannot get any signal. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to trouble shoot? I'm thinking about just going to guitar center and seeing if they can help, or just buy another controller and use that.

Posted : 31/03/2016 12:37 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us