Press

to view Part 1 parameters
Press [F1] VOICE
Press [SF2] MODE
Here you can set the MIDI channel of the selected Part

Press [SF3] LIMIT
Here you can set the Note Limit of the selected Part

When finished editing press [STORE]

My problem is where can i find the stored settings for this matter. I didnt find it on voice, performance, master or song/pattern mode. Pls help. Thank you.

Posted : 27/09/2016 12:38 am

When you edit a voice in a Song/Pattern Mode mixing, a mixing voice is created. You can store this to either the song/pattern itself or to a patch within one of the user banks. So it depends where you designated for it to be stored. You should be able to figure it out by looking at the voice page within the song/pattern mixing. There should be two numbers (msb and lsb) representing the bank in which the voice assigned to each track is located. On the track where you have your newly edited voice, the one number will be 63, and the other number will be one of the following:
User1-9
User2-10
User3-11
Mixing Voice- 60

The mixing voices are stored with the song/pattern, so each song/pattern selection includes its own "sub-bank", or memory allocations, for up to 16 mixing voices. The total mixing voice bank (msb=63, lsb=60) capacity over all song/pattern mode programs is 256 mixing voices. To access mixing voices from the mixing voice bank which were stored within other song/pattern mixings, you use a job-copy operation from the song/pattern mixing screen.

Posted : 27/09/2016 6:20 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us