Notifications
Clear all

Installed BOMB but voice quality is not at par

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Parimal
Topic starter

Just today I purchased and installed "Best Of Motif Bank For MX". After installation I revealed that the sound quality specially the Piano Voice is like the Dry Tones. But In the demo published on Yout Tube these are far better.

Does it require any further editing job. Where are the glitches for not getting the desired sound quality.

Please help.

Posted : 09/11/2015 11:42 am
Bad Mister

Not sure what what you mean: "... the sound quality specially the Piano Voice is like the Dry Tones."

What does that mean - are the Dry Tones some kind of reference to band? A hip way to say your Effects are Bypassed? We just cannot make sense of "Dry Tones" written like a proper name? Sorry.

Try doing a factory reset of your instrument, then load the file again.
What are you listening through?
To what else are you connected?

Posted : 09/11/2015 2:11 pm
Parimal
Topic starter

"Dry Tones" mean the Factory Set Voices. In the Demo Video of BOMB the Piano and other Voices are so nice but after installing it I can not observe and experince any major difference but the volume label only. I bought the software only to achieve the good Piano Voices. I do not have any idea whether it requires any furher editing job.

Could you please drop a few lines regarding the possible cause behind it.

Regards.

Posted : 09/11/2015 6:41 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us