Notifications
Clear all

Internal sounds from MX49/61 to play on DAW

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Ryan
Topic starter

Is it possible to get internal sounds from the Yamaha MX49/61 to function as a vst instrument to be controlled by a midi track from within the DAW? I know VycroMX can export custom sounds but I am not sure if the file type will play those sounds back. Or is there a plugin I can download / purchase which has those sounds on it, that can be imported into VycroMX to send back to the keyboard? My goal is to be able to synchronize my live and studio equipment and use the same custom sounds for both. Hopefully my question makes sense. Thanks.

Posted : 23/03/2020 5:34 pm
Bad Mister

The following article shows you how to set the MX as VSTi within Cubase Pro. Cubase Pro allows your external hardware to function as a VST Instrument inside of the DAW. This means you can use Export Audio Mixdown, Freeze (create temporary audio files), use multiple instances of the MX, render audio, process your MX with computer based plug-in Effects, and so on.

Setting Up the MX as an External Instrument VST in Cubase Pro

Posted : 23/03/2020 7:37 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us