Notifications
Clear all

MX Mini Performance Editor for Liine Lemur

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

HI all, first time post.

I recently purchased a MX49 keyboard. I am prepping it as a bottom board (piano, ep, brass) for light gigs.

I made a Liine Lemur template that lets the user change the midi channel, octave, detune, velocity levels, note ranges, pan, volume and portamento for the first four parts of a performance. The template sends Yamaha MX sysex parameter changes to each part.

I found that I could Assign Midi Channel 1 to parts 1 (Piano), 3 (Dx7 ii), and reserve Midi Channel 2 for Layer synth brass duties. Polyphony was still good. If i assigned Midi Channel 1 to part 4 (Analog strings), polyphony would then suffer.

The link can be found below. It uses Device ID 1. Utility Sysex should be on. Parts 1 and 2 are fixed to MIDI Channel 1 and 2. Send MIDI through Lemur Midi 0 to Yamaha MX USB Port 1.

The Midi Quest (iPad), Vycro and Melas editors are great tools! I made this so I can quickly reprogram a performance using my iPhone at a gig.

If you invested in Liine Lemur please comment and suggest!

Sam in NJ USA

Posted : 28/08/2020 1:41 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us