Notifications
Clear all

Promoting Yamaha equipment

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Dear,

I am really big fun of Yamaha and proud owner of several Yamaha musical instruments. Music is my hobby but at the same time close to my business.
You where always being on my help especially with my new MOTIF XF7. I want to thank you for that. Now when I am more familiar with it (thanks to you) I am so happy with it.

I hope you can help me with my concern which is not about instrument support than help me to connect to the responsible people in the Yamaha corp.
My company start with production of high quality furniture specially designed for musicians and producers. Please check attachment to get an idea.

I would like to get in touch with responsible people within Yamaha corp to present how I could exclusively promote Yamaha musical equipment trough my business campaigns. We are preparing big social media blast with this latest design.

I am not asking for any reward from the corporation in return. I would just like to give special discount to Yamaha users in form of coupons to be featured along within YAMAHA products.
I came to this idea when purchase MOTIF XF7 40'th Anniversary model WH receiving along Premium contents Pack bundle with many coupons with discounts for other products.

I was trying to look for right contact within corporation but unfortunately it is very hard to break trough in such a Giant as Yamaha Corp.
As you are close to the company for many years, I was wandering maybe you might help me by giving me some direction.

I hope that i didn't offend you personally with my off topic question.

In the mean time dear Bad Mister I wishing you Happy and prosperous New Year 2015!

Damir Galich

Attached files

Posted : 31/12/2014 4:03 pm
Bad Mister

Happy New Years to you, as well!

Sorry, your question is outside my specific area. I can only suggest you contact the Yamaha Distributor responsible for your particular part of the world. That would seem to be the logical place to start. You can find the address and phone number in the back of almost any Yamaha Owner's Manual.

Posted : 06/01/2015 11:32 am
Topic starter

Hello Bad Mister,

thank you for your kind replay.
Have a great day.

Damir

Posted : 16/01/2015 6:54 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us