Synth Forum

Yamaha is deleting ...

Notifications
Clear all

Yamaha is deleting my messages - claiming that they prevent viewcount and replycount at the forum to prevent rants or requests

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

In general they don't want you to see the popular posts!
typical Yamaha controls it all... this is absurd! they don't allow a community of any kind, prevent other forums from developing and than they say "OK, let's remove viewcount... username visability... replycount.." they will never know which posts are popular and why.. we will not be held accountable.

and then - deleting my posts. what a shame. Yamaha.

Posted : 26/04/2018 11:37 am
Bad Mister

We’ve moved your post to “Site Feedback” where issues about what you can see on the site are bested serviced. Just FYI, the site is under construction and there are bound to be changes as to how it works. Don’t get paranoid, none of what you are afraid of is real. If you cannot see the number of views it could just be that function has not been activated as yet. Please just be patient... while the site is under construction.

Thank you.

Posted : 26/04/2018 12:23 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Hint: if you think a post has been deleted, click on your own name which will bring up a list of all your posts. Most likely the post has been moved and you will see under your profile where the message was moved to. I did this for your last post (clicked on "Sheila" which is directly under the message title on the far-left side) and found your message was moved here:

https://yamahasynth.com/forum/30399-yamaha-removed-viewcount-and-replycount-from-the-forum-headers-because-they-don-t-want-you-to-have-rant-or-requests-topics-anymore

Also, as mentioned in another thread (I know, it may be difficult to navigate the site at the moment) - BM mentioned that the old statistics for messages can be found if you go to the "Recent" section. It's the second selection under the "Search" bar.

or click this link:

https://yamahasynth.com/forum/index

Posted : 26/04/2018 4:22 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us