Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

YAMAHA MFC10

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have bought a YAMAHA MFC10 controller to control and play samples and keyboard tracks on stage.
The tracks have been created in Apple logic pro X and I have imported them in Apple MainStage 3.
Now I want to connect the YAMAHA MFC10 with MainStage, so I can control the tracks by the foot controller.
Having connected the YAMAHA MFC10 to my computer via a usb/midi adapter, I see that MainStage has seen the YAMAHA MFC10
but I do not get it connected within the MainStage layout, where you can assign a newly created play button to the controller.
What can I do?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Peter

Posted : 27/11/2015 1:03 pm
Bad Mister

We moved your post, as it has nothing whatever to do with the "reface". In fact your question is really a question on how to use Mainstage 3 - which should be directed at Apple. We can help with programming the MFC10 to send a specific command but we cannot help you with setting up Mainstage (we simply do not know anything about it, sorry).

We'd be very happy to help on the MFC10 side of things... But as to what to do in MAINSTAGE, we are at a loss. What command would you like to send from the MFC10?

Posted : 27/11/2015 2:22 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us