Notifications
Clear all

DX spontaneously resets all patches

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 geof
Topic starter

I've spent the last week to no avail trying to use soundmondo to archive the dozen or so patch I've created. I was getting ready to try again, and when I powered up the DX all the patches were back to stock, and all my patches lost. This is supremely frustrating, as I spend a fair amount of time making those patches, and I wasn't able to save them before this reset happened. Has anyone else encountered this behavior? Are there certain things that make the data loss more likely to happen? I'm kind of afraid to use the synth any more because I can't trust it to save my work.

Posted : 28/06/2016 10:18 pm
Bad Mister

Have you contacted Customer Support?

Posted : 29/06/2016 2:51 am

..just happend to me too...i´ve loaded custom patches in soundmondo in all banks on the dx. just turn it on right now, and all banks are "factory-resetted".
I´ve had batteries in the dx and pulled them off...and had the dx for over a week untouched...

Posted : 07/08/2016 5:55 pm
Bad Mister

Since there are a couple of ways to reset all Voices to factory and since you are new to Reface, check to make sure you did not execute a factory reset inadvertently. If you continue to have issues contact a Customer Support.

Posted : 07/08/2016 7:03 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us