4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Tarek
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Yamaha,

Sorry, but I have zero interest in Reface. 🙁

I would love to see what Montage is all about, and hopefully I would have a lot of interest in it.

I'm also wondering when the next Post-Motif Workstation will finally be released ? I would love to see that happen, being a long time Motif user.

Thanks,
Tarek

Posted : 10/07/2015 4:02 pm
Bad Mister

Well, thanks for sharing. Perhaps you can understand why we have zero interest in revealing our future plans at this time. We simply ask that you standby and wait along with everyone else. Thanks for being a long time Motif user. Please take a few moments to fill out the Survey here on YamahaSynth. We'd appreciate hearing from you.

BTW - Yamaha Rivage, Nuage and Aventage are already in the marketplace.

Posted : 10/07/2015 4:28 pm
Tarek
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Bad Mister,

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, I will optimistically, and patiently wait for the next post-Motif Workstation, Montage, and anything else that Yamaha will delight us with in the future. (Hopefully Near Future ) 🙂

Oh. I'm a Cubase Pro 8 user, and would love to see a high-quality control surface from Yamaha/Steinberg that is priced, and designed for Project Studios. Offering multiple motorized faders, and nicely designed transport and other control features that are tightly integrated with Cubase.

Both Nuage, and Rivage are great, but don't fit my needs, and budget.

Cheers,
Tarek

Posted : 10/07/2015 4:46 pm
Bad Mister

Oh. I'm a Cubase Pro 8 user, and would love to see a high-quality control surface from Yamaha/Steinberg that is priced, and designed for Project Studios. Offering multiple motorized faders, and nicely designed transport and other control features that are tightly integrated with Cubase.

That would come from a different department/division in Yamaha. And is currently Nuage _ which is designed for the Project Studio and Post Production worlds.

I do understand these may not fit the budget, if you are talking about Home Studios, but certainly these are on target for what you expressed. Whether there will be more "budget" friendly versions... well, that is certainly not a question for the synthesizer department at this point. Please follow closely the progress of Nuage which supports close integration with Nuendo, Cubase and Pro Tools:

DAW SYSTEMS: NUAGE

Posted : 10/07/2015 5:28 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us