Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Jundo D -> Reface DX -> Mac

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

My Reface DX is connected to a Mac (Mojave, 10.14.6). The DX is connected via midi to a Juno D (about 12 years old). The Reface and the Juno talk to each other, and the DX talks to my Mac, but the Juno doesn't talk to the Mac through the DX. Is this possible? (I can't connect the Juno D to the Mac because there are no drivers.)
Thanks,
David

Posted : 19/04/2020 4:23 pm
Bad Mister

You should contact Roland about connecting your Juno D to your Mac. I have no knowledge, nor experience with that device or any Driver that it might use.
If you have issues with the Yamaha refaceDX - this is where you can find out.

As your refaceDX is communicating with your Mac, you are good to go. We assume that you have the refaceDX connected via the USB port to your Mac. The 5-pin breakout cable will allow you to control the refaceDX from an external device (via MIDI IN), and let you control an external device (via MIDI OUT). The refaceDX cannot help the Juno D speak to the computer, sorry. The refaceDX's USB port is for the refaceDX only.

You need to find out what is necessary to connect your Juno D (ask Roland).

Posted : 21/04/2020 7:29 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us