Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Reface CS Bugs

17 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes

Not sure if I should have started my own thread, or if this thread is for bugs in general, so I apologize if I'm jumping on another persons issue.

I'm having an issue with the rate slider in the effects section.

It is most noticable with delay, but I also use that effect way more than the others.

So often I get no delay at all. If I move the rate slider it may come on. Sometimes though, I get the tape delay changing speed sound, but it just keeps doing that as if I'm still changing the rate, but I'm not. eventually it will behave for awhile, but it is pretty unusable live right now.
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the slider itself, or a software issue.
I think it's no longer on warranty...I've had it a couple years now. Unfortunately my tech guy just retired, but I may see if he'll do a one off for me.
I just wondered if it is a software issue I can resolve first though. I have done the 1.3.0 update when it first came out, and honestly it has been an awesome keyboard up until this issue which I first noticed about two months ago.

Posted : 10/08/2018 9:28 am
Bad Mister

You posted in a thread on the refaceCS, is that what you own?
Yes, you should probably start your own thread, it is off topic for this thread.
Include which product you are referring to... thanks.

Posted : 10/08/2018 11:03 am
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us