Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Reface CS (capture), Iphone adapter issues

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hey guys, please help me find the right iphone adapter for my CS, wanted to use the capture app to save the presets. I've looked over amazon.com for the lightning to female usb adapters and most of the available ones are sketchy with bad reviews. Not sure where should I get a legit one since apple doesn't have one when I check through their website (i might be wrong).

In the meantime, I went and bought a USB type B to USB 2.0 female adapter instead (pic attached) to be plugged directly into the CS and have used the regular charging cable to the phone but it doesn't seem to detect the phone cos the only icon that is click-able was the QR code scan only.

Wondering about your experience through this whole thing. Thank you!

Attached files

Posted : 08/10/2015 6:39 pm
Bad Mister

You want a Lightning to USB Camera Kit adapter and then use a standard USB cable.

Apple Lightning to USB Camera Kit Adapter

In the meantime, I went and bought a USB type B to USB 2.0 female adapter instead (pic attached) to be plugged directly into the CS and have used the regular charging cable to the phone but it doesn't seem to detect the phone cos the only icon that is click-able was the QR code scan only.

That will not work, you need the Camera Kit Adapter and connect a regular USB cable to the adapter. The QR scan is available to access your iPhone's camera in case you want to read a reface Voice that has been stored as a QR coded JPEG ... If you wish to communicate with the reface CS you'll need that Camera Kit adapter.

Posted : 08/10/2015 8:46 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us