Notifications
Clear all

Reface Questions

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Vincent
Topic starter

I guess it is way too early for a guess-timate on pricing. Also, is there going to be a special stand for the reface line? :p

Posted : 07/07/2015 9:36 pm
Bad Mister

No, NAMM is in two days, so they will be selling them to dealers very shortly. How much they sell for in stores is really a matter of where in the world you are. So pricing is done in the country it is sold in. And is determined by the dealers who buy them from Yamaha. List price is $799 which means they will probably street here in the USA for about $499

They are looking into a display stand, I have no idea if it will ever be made available for sale to the public. That is best handled by companies that make stands.

Posted : 07/07/2015 10:16 pm
Vincent
Topic starter

Yes, I just watched all 4 videos on Sonic State with Nick Batt & Bert Smorenburg. They mentioned that all 4 of them are slated to go on sale for 347 British Pounds. I did the conversion that comes to $536 American dollars, so your right probably around $499. Which is what I paid for my MX49 (Which I really like) I think I'll just wait for the next Motif, I'm in no hurry. I have my DGX650B and the MX on top, great combination. Don't get me wrong the entire Reface line looks and sounds great, but I don't think I'll have the need for one.

Posted : 07/07/2015 10:28 pm
Bad Mister

We got the same reaction from some folks about the MX49 ("49-keys NOBODY will buy that!!!") turns out many, many folks (you included) find it just what the doctor ordered (extremely successful keyboard). Not every product we make will be for every person... but at any one time we have some 15,000 musical products in the market, more than likely most of them are not for you! 🙂

Need a new Euphonium?
🙂

Please be sure to fill out the Survey here on YamahaSynth.com _ that's the best way to voice your opinion! We'd be happy to hear from you about what you think you need!

Posted : 07/07/2015 10:45 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us