Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Soundmondo not working with my Reface CS

21 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Bad Mister

I am using a MacBookPro and running Chrome (Version 64.0.3282.140 (Official Build) (64-bit)), and having no issues with Soundmondo at this moment via USB cable connection.

Posted : 12/02/2018 1:01 am

the soundmondo ios app is working OK with all my refaces (CS, DX and CP) - but the chrome browser app does not communicate with the CS (for the CP and the DX it works - Web-Midi is working) - very strange.
It shoes "connected" and green, but no sysex is transfered - no chance to transfer a patch - in both directions.
I gave up - seems to be buggy.

Posted : 01/03/2018 2:39 am
Bad Mister

Helfried wrote:

the soundmondo ios app is working OK with all my refaces (CS, DX and CP) - but the chrome browser app does not communicate with the CS (for the CP and the DX it works - Web-Midi is working) - very strange.
It shoes "connected" and green, but no sysex is transfered - no chance to transfer a patch - in both directions.
I gave up - seems to be buggy.

Curious. Nothing wrong with the site and CS, here. All units (CS, CP, DX and YC) working and transferring data in both directions.

Posted : 01/03/2018 7:27 pm

strange indeed. I can log in, it is showing green for connected - but no data is transferred - i cannot not browse and cannot receive and save patches. It is all working great with my CP & DX on my MAC/Chrome, and the CS works perfect with Ctrlr for Mac (ctrlr - what a stupid name - i always misspell it..) - but the combination CS and Chrome/Soundmondo/MAC/Sierra does'nt work at all.
For my purposes Ctrlr is OK for making backups of patches etc., but i cant share anything..etc..

I dont believe that there is any hardware fault on my CS, because it works great with the iphone/ipad app and with cltlr on the MAC - the only thing that does not work is the webmidi-communication between CS and my Chrome/Mac - but for the reface DX and CP everything is OK.
I guess there is something wrong my Chrome-Browser....

Posted : 09/03/2018 10:43 pm

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problems... My DX is directly connected via USB to my Mac Pro running MacOS Sierra (10.12.5) and I am using the latest Chrome version. The site recognizes my DX after allowing Chrome to use my MIDI devices, but I can't sync or create any sounds. When I click sync I'm directed to the "create a voice" page and when creating a voice nothing happens after clicking save.

Posted : 03/04/2019 3:26 pm

I have the same problem with CP88, how did you solve it?

Posted : 03/04/2019 3:27 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us