Notifications
Clear all

Soundmondo not working with my Reface DX

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi there,

For some reason soundmondo won't recognize my Reface DX, even though other websites do recognize it... Any idea why this is happening? I have the latest version of chrome installed on Windows 10, using a Toshiba Portege R930. Hope someone can help me out!

Thanks,

Yotam

Posted : 26/03/2018 8:06 pm
Bad Mister

Sorry, you are having problems connecting to Soundmondo...
You don’t mention that you are using the CHROME browser (Soundmondo uses ChromeMidi).

What websites recognize it?

Posted : 28/03/2018 1:52 pm
Topic starter

I did actually mention that I'm using chrome... And I checked my keyboard with pianu.com - it had no problem recognizing my keyboard, and it also uses ChromeMidi for that.

Posted : 03/04/2018 7:34 pm
Topic starter

Is there any chance I can get some help with this issue? I will really appreciate it!

Posted : 11/04/2018 1:33 pm
Member Admin

@Yotam,
Our developers are suggesting the following. This is not a perfect solution but it might make it possible to solve some cases.

One way to check how many MIDI devices are connected to your PC is to use a Web MIDI connection test page, like the following one.

https://airtightinteractive.com/demos/webmiditest/

If this page says “Found 2 (or 3) MIDI inputs(s)”, your PC is connected to multiple MIDI devices, and Soundmondo cannot recognize your reface correctly, leading to a situation in which you cannot upload or sync reface voices.

In this case, try to disconnect other MIDI devices until the above page says “Found 1 MIDI input(s)”, then go to Soundmondo again.

We hope this is helpful. Let us know.

Best,
Amy - Community Coordinator

Posted : 12/04/2018 3:14 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us