Notifications
Clear all

S70xs USB to Host issues

20 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Dear Bad Mister

Can you you please somehow provide me with the middle east regional hub (which used to be Dubai) email address.

Thanks and regards.

Posted : 21/07/2016 9:29 am
Bad Mister

Sorry, you are having such an issue. So I'm clear, you took it to a service center and they examined the instrument, or they are just saying (guessing) this from information you provided over the phone?

I don't know of any email address, only telephone number +971-4-801-1500

Posted : 21/07/2016 12:22 pm
Topic starter

Yes, Bad Mister. I took it to the service center. They checked and reverted after 4 days saying that due to a short circuit in the DM Board the USB port is not functioning.. nothing can be done.. and that the DM board needs to be replaced to get the USB to host port function.

They told me to get in touch with Yamaha directly and see if they would assist/help me in any way. I do not know whom to contact or if anyone would help me in any way.

Unexpected surprise. Thought it was something small. But ...

Anyways, Thank you Bad Mister. I guess I should close this chapter. Thank You.

Posted : 22/07/2016 4:46 pm
Topic starter

Dear Bad Mister,

Could you please give me some reference in USA from where we could get the DM board. And the price if possible.

Thanks.

Posted : 31/07/2016 12:02 pm
Bad Mister

The phone number I provided above should be your first call (locally) to get in touch with Yamaha. Please contact via that number.

Posted : 31/07/2016 2:10 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us