Synth Forum

Can´t make an accou...

Notifications
Clear all

Can´t make an account -> System Error. Please try after sometime.

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

"System Error. Please try after sometime. "

as a new reface dx user, i´m trying for four days now to make an account..nothings works, no browser..this is very annoying..anyone with an solution for this?

Posted : 07/05/2016 5:33 pm

I haven't been able to make an account either. Tried 5 times so far.

Do we really need an account to download patches? I *assume* that's why the sync button has a little 'no' mouse cursor when I mouseover it. If so, that seems a bit odd. I just want to open the sound, is that really something you need my email address to do?

How would you feel if a friend linked an image or PDF, but the site asked you to sign up? I personally quickly decide if I *really* need to view that link or not.

Posted : 08/05/2016 2:36 pm

Hi Danny and Hazel-

Can you please clear history/ cache and try again now and let me know if you're still seeing the issue? We haven't been able to replicate the problem, so just trying to understand what's going on.

Thanks!

Posted : 09/05/2016 7:42 am
Topic starter

Hi Kevin,

cleared history/cache...same problem as before. i´m using chrome Version 50.0.2661.94 on a macbook pro under os x 10.9.5

just tried on my htc smartphone, didn´t work too...

i´m entering all my data, agree to the terms and push the button "Sign up now"..then it takes me to this screen:

Posted : 09/05/2016 7:42 pm
Member Admin

Danny,
I heard Kevin has direct messaged you and now everything is good. Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks.
Amy - Community Coordinator

Posted : 12/05/2016 12:02 pm
Topic starter

Hi there,

yes, everythings went out good..thanks to kevin for the special support! now i´m exploring the userpatches in soundmondo, this lifts the dx to a whole new level..

thanks again to kevin and the team - great work!

danny

Posted : 12/05/2016 6:51 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us