Notifications
Clear all

PLG 100-VH Baord

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Mark
Topic starter

I installed a PLG100-VH board in my Motif ES8 And it shows up in my utility file however it seems to be lacking any preset sounds. A XG Tools disc came with the board but I don't know exactly how to program the information on the disc to the board.I have all the files from the disc on the hard drive of my Mac Book but I am still confused as to how to download the files to the board in the Motif I have consulted both the owners manual and the DVD's that came with the keyboard but both lack detail in this area. I'm a little slow so if you could use the "Man from Mars" explanation it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank's
Mark Kerran:)

Posted : 15/12/2015 1:26 am
Bad Mister

Don't let this surprise you, but the PLG100-VH is not a synth. That's why it has no preset sounds. It is the one plug-in board that is not a synth, it's an Effect. It processes incoming audio, like from a microphone.

I've attached a basic tutorial from twelve years ago... hope you find it helpful. Let us know.

Attached files

VH_ES.zip (260.4 KB) 

Posted : 15/12/2015 2:57 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us