Clear all

My YC suggestions since I can't get to IdeaScale

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
david
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I'll preface by saying the YC61 is brilliant (almost perfect) and thanks for making it a reality & with a real FM engine.

1) Make 1' Drawbar assignable for F1-F3 organs
2) Someone mentioned more global reverb options
3) Fix rotary effect and widen the spread or stereo field or make it adjustable
4) Make pitch bend assignable to either upper or lower organ
5) Fix the F2/F3 to mimic the Voc/Far as closely as possible. (Not sure if a vibrato is possible here other than the current modulation effect) (Some want to see a description of drawbar characteristics for these (2) organ options.
6) Add more organ options if possible, FM should be doable. Of course add "A"/"B" voices & a real slide guitar
7) Enter button might rotate accidentally when being pressed & cause a mistake or overwrite. This happened to me once. ("Edit Recall" under job repairs mistakes)
8) Add a compare option, original vs modified version (There's "edit recall" work around for this)
9) Copy All option for live set pages 1-10 over to 11 thru 20.
10) Can the pedal be made assignable to more than a single controller function? Like a super pedal?
11) Can pitch bend be made assignable to a pedal? I tried but no luck.
12) We all wonder if editor software is coming and will allow for FM adjustments or some sort of selectability or even pre-designed voice options
13) 13 is unlucky so I'm skipping this one

Posted : 07/06/2020 12:48 am
david
Reputable Member
Topic starter

14) Could there be an option within an OS update that allow you to execute a "Save" directly onto the USB drive as a storage option for personal edits? This would come in handy when all Live Set spaces have been filled up and you don't want to overwrite the original.

Posted : 07/06/2020 2:16 pm
david
Reputable Member
Topic starter

15) This came from someone else's post which is a good suggestion. The pitch bend can be assigned independently to each part but not the modulation level/effect. For example; when wanting to add vibrato to the FM organ in a stack-up of voices, we don't want the "A"/"B" to also be affected.

I think I solved this one. Go into "Mod Depth" and you can turn off per part accordingly.

Posted : 09/06/2020 5:43 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us