Notifications
Clear all

Bad Mister's MODX Live Set

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi - In Bad Mister's great series of "mastering the modx" articles, "Performance Basics II and The Live Set" . . .there's a link to download his live set. The link doesn't seem to work anymore, or has been removed.

Is it possible to get this elsewhere? If it's Soundmondo (I just enrolled) can you tell me specifically how to locate it there? Thanks!

Posted : 11/02/2023 11:01 pm
Prominent Member

Hi - In Bad Mister's great series of "mastering the modx" articles, "Performance Basics II and The Live Set" . . .there's a link to download his live set. The link doesn't seem to work anymore, or has been removed.

It's been 4 years now and they still haven't fixed the link.

Fortunately, the link Bad Mister provided in a reply 4 years ago still works.
https://www.yamahasynth.com/forum/performance-basics-and-the-live-set-ii#reply-75506

If you have time you may want to use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom right of this page to ask Yamaha to fix the link. Be sure to include a link to this thread.

WARNING! The file is a user file and will totally REPLACE your entire current user area. So be sure to create a backup if you have anything in your current user area you want to save or it will be gone forever.

Posted : 12/02/2023 12:48 am
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Andrew - thank you SO kindly for the response. Indeed, they discussed this missing file, and I found the response at the end where Bad Mister says he would attach the file.

But . . I cannot see where I can click on any attachment to download. Grrrr. . . . but this wouldn't be the first time at all in my life that I didn't see something straight in front of my face LOL!!

Any help will be appreciated. - thanks - Pete Radd

Posted : 12/02/2023 4:38 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Note that you don't have to login to your account in order to read the message. However, it is required to be logged into your Yamaha account (message board) in order to see the attachment.

Also above is just a screenshot - the attachment can't be clicked on this message. Go back to the link provided previously.

Posted : 12/02/2023 4:55 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us