Notifications
Clear all

Contents

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Can I control library management? When I look /Settings/System/Initial Live Set/Bank I see list
User1-8, Library1, MyLib1, MyLib2, Library4, MayLib3, Library6, Library7, MyLib4
Why my libs is not direct order 1,2,3,4 ?
Apparently it has more affect to LSB of user bank.

And another question unfortunately only Live Set available to load a favorite preset at the start?
No possible load anything without adding to Live Set?

Posted : 04/09/2021 6:23 pm
Bad Mister

Can I control library management?

To certain degree, the MODX does its own housekeeping. When you install a Library it does its own surveying of the memory available and places and catalogs the data being installed

When I look /Settings/System/Initial Live Set/Bank I see list
User1-8, Library1, MyLib1, MyLib2, Library4, MayLib3, Library6, Library7, MyLib4
Why my libs is not direct order 1,2,3,4 ?

If you install a Library, in general, it will occupy the first (lowest numbered) location. If later you delete a Library (I assume at one point you may have had a Library5, that was DELETEd). The next Library you installed looks for an empty slot to name the data. The MODX will decide which slot # the data will reside, you do not get to choose. The memory is dynamic, I’m sure it looks for the most contiguous space and makes decisions based on that.

And another question unfortunately only Live Set available to load a favorite preset at the start?
No possible load anything without adding to Live Set?

If you’re asking how do you get a specific Performance to appear upon initial boot up, you must register that Part in a “Live Set”, then instruct the MODX to launch with that Live Set slot as the active one.
Bank: Preset, User1–User8, Library1–Library8
Page: 1–16
Slot: 1–16

That is how it is done.

Posted : 04/09/2021 10:03 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us