Clear all

Help

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I need help, it's very important for me
I'm trying to transfer all the sounds of my TX802 ( Factory Banks, User Banks and Cartridge content) into the MODX. I've followed the instructions on the FM Converter owner's manual by using the WebMIDI option but it doesn't work : under WebMIDI first I click on the GET button then I select my instrument ( the TX802) but nothing happens! take a look to the attached pic
The TX802 Midi OUT is connected to the Steinberg UR22MKII Midi Input and the UR22MKII Midi Out is connected to the TX Midi In, it is right?
Midi cables should be Ok, no issue
Should I do something on the TX802 to send its internal sounds to the UR? where am I wrong?

Please help me
Thank you very much

Attached files

Posted : 07/12/2019 6:30 pm
Bad Mister

Sorry, I don’t have a TX here to verify any of this...

In the TX802 make sure that System Exclusive is set so Device Number = all (SYSTEM 4)
Under [UTILITY] check the Transmit options. I remember that there were 1-32 and then 33-64... always banks of 32.
I remember when storing to the the MIDI Data Filer you need to select the bank you wanted to bulk out, then press Yes, and then Yes again to confirm.

You can find the email contact on the site, when having issues.

Posted : 07/12/2019 7:19 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us