Notifications
Clear all

Velocity Issue - Emergency

18 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Jason
Illustrious Member

It gets pretty humid in a fairly confined space quickly when I run the shower hot. There's enough room to setup my keyboard in there to run a humidity test. If you have similar room, you can try that to see if that breaks it. Not quite as hot as a summer day in the sunlight but plenty humid.

Same test can be done with the replacement keyboard to compare humidity susceptibility.

Posted : 21/07/2019 5:12 pm
 Jack

I'm coming to this forum 2 years late but I'm experiencing the exact same issue but with the D and A# Keys. Similar to this user it is every key of those notes regardless of octave. I don't know if anything was discovered here but I find it interesting. A factory reset doesn't seem to fix it nor does turning it off and on or anything else I've tried

Posted : 19/03/2022 6:14 am
Bad Mister

Please contact an authorized service center, near you. You can find contact information in the back of your owner’s manual or through the Yamaha website.

Posted : 19/03/2022 10:55 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us