Notifications
Clear all

Cubase software

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi there,

I bought a montage 7 from somebody else but he didn;t know if there was a free content of cubase with the montage 7.
Does anybody know where ican get the free cubase version that goeds with a new montage 7?

Greetings, Stefan

Posted : 21/01/2019 6:14 pm
 Jim

Cubase ai was included, it is free on the Steinberg website: https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/steinberg_yamaha/cubase_ai.html

I wasn’t a Cubase user but the software grew on me and I upgraded to the pro version, very nice for songwriting and experimentation. With the latest montage software, Cubase (and other popular DAWs) can be controlled by the Montage, I am still exploring that.

Posted : 21/01/2019 8:50 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

With the latest montage software, Cubase (and other popular DAWs) can be controlled by the Montage,

Restated: the latest Montage firmware update includes support for advanced transport controls which can be used to control various aspects of the DAW's interface using knobs and sliders on Montage. There are a few modes supporting different DAWs and also supporting control of plug-ins (vs. relying on MIDI learn on the plug-in side and being limited to the standard mode MIDI out messages).

Posted : 21/01/2019 10:07 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us