Notifications
Clear all

Drum tempo built into Montage

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

When I select certain performances in my Montage with drum patterns, they seem to have a feature that tries to adjust the tempo according to how I am playing. Is there a way to turn this feature off? I want drum patterns/arpeggios to play steady, regardless of how I am playing chords or accompaniment.

Posted : 04/08/2018 5:54 pm
Bad Mister

There is no feature that attempts to adjust the tempo to how you are playing... sorry. I’m not exactly sure what it is you are experiencing but the tempo is shown on the top line of the HOME screen next to the quarter note icon.

Can you give an example of a Performance that is attempting to adjust to your tempo, perhaps it’s something else that is actually occurring.

Arps can be set to HOLD = On (means they continue once started without you having to hold down a key or sustain pedal)
Arps Set to HOLD = Off (stop when you lift your hand or release the Sustain Pedal)
Arps Set to HOLD = SYNC-OFF (only play when you touch the keys but keep time while silent).

Posted : 04/08/2018 7:07 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us