23 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
14.9 K Views
Eyal
 Eyal
Eminent Member

Lawrence wrote:

PS - if you're not aware of the Music Production Guides that Peter produces, you are missing out. They are free and a very valuable resource.

Interesting. Where can I find them?

Posted : 08/01/2017 9:29 am
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Hello Eyai - www.easysounds.de is Peter's site. You can get them there, and libraries for Montage too. Phat Analog 2 is way beyond my expectations, and I've no doubt the others would be too, but I'm not much into strange sounds - I make enough of my own (without meaning to).

Posted : 08/01/2017 9:54 am
Eyal
 Eyal
Eminent Member

I agree.
I purchased all 7 libraries for Montage by Easy Sounds.

I love both Phat Analog 1 & 2, both are stellar! I love the leads on Phat Analog 1. so playable!
also Live Instruments is a great library. It has lots of killer synth leads, distorted leads, guitar leads among all other sounds.

Posted : 08/01/2017 11:15 am
david
Reputable Member

I also own all of the Easy Sound Montage libraries. I have enjoyed them all. "Live instruments" is a lot of fun that's true.

Posted : 09/01/2017 3:42 am
 Tom
Trusted Member

Well
Easy Sound Montage libraries.
I bought 4 of them yesterday.
Phat Analog 1 & 2, Live Instruments And Nature of Chill
So far Real good.
It will Take me Days. To go through and Pick Favorites.
And I really am only looking For what may suit. The Music I am writing right now.
Have to Keep things 'In the Box' When writing. Or I spend all my time Playing around with All the sounds.
-----
I now Also Have FM Experience And Organ Session.
Peter besides being a Great person with sound design. Is A really nice person. Just great to Talk to and Deal with.
First Do not be confused by the Prices.
Open an member account. If You are not in the EU. You will see. The Prices Without the EU VAT of 19%.
Second
There are so many Great Performances. I am having. A hard time picking Favorites.
I Bought 6 packs. And All of them. Blow me away. And Way better. Than I could Build myself. Or even other great players I know. They Couldn't build them as well.
Then. There is the Time involved. These 6 pack. Will save me. Years of Trying to build Performances. These Sound Packs Are worth Every Cent.
I really Do not think. I will Write one more single performance myself. For quite a While. I just want to Write music. Not Get deep into a Keyboard. If iit can be avoided.
If needed. I will Just Tweek. One of the Easy Sounds Performances. 😉

Posted : 30/12/2017 8:46 pm
Michele

I have been an Easy Sounds returning customer since I bought Motif XF in 2011 and, now I own also Montage 7, I purchased also sound libraries for it.
Easy Sounds produces very good quality patches for our best beloved synthesizers and they represent a great timesaver or a good starting point to create custom patches.
Also sound libraries for Montage were completely reworked and they are worth their price. In a nutshell, if you have time edit your patches from scratch. If you don't have time you must pay somebody to do the job.

Among Easy Sounds Montage libraries, I found FM-Xpanded a complete mindwarping experience. In a word, excellent and very inspirational

Posted : 30/12/2017 10:08 pm
 Tom
Trusted Member

First Do not be confused by the Prices.
Open a member account. If You are not in the EU. You will see. The Prices Without the EU VAT of 19%.

Posted : 01/01/2018 8:10 pm
 Jan
Eminent Member

Given June 2016 th is a little overdue to answer now, but for the remainder of the readers on this forum I will.

Yes, I can recommend the Live Organ.

I bought this library because of the nifty setup of the performance. I do own both Montage 8 and Genos. They all have great organ sounds. And it is easy to mix some out-of-the-box organs to create your own sound. The reason I did add this Live Organ is because of the way it can be handled live. In just a single-part (so plenty of slots left for additional sounds) you can fully control your drawbars by using the sliders and tuning the sound with overdrive etc. via the knobs. It gives you more then just a Hammond sound. It lets you built on top of that.

Yes, it should be possible to build it yourself in Montage. But that would take you quite some time. So, hey, for just a few euro's it saves you a lot of trouble and offers you a great additional B3. Definitely worth it.

Posted : 05/01/2018 11:30 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us