Topic starter

Erased by Bernd #2

Posted : 31/07/2016 3:46 pm
Kiwi
 Kiwi

Bernd wrote:

Are you dumb or stupid? A review is ...

Wrong again.
A review is a summation of issues, features, and matters previously discussed or known.
WHICH of those the reviewer spends most or all of their subject matter on determine whether it's a feature review, critical review, etc.
You really aren't too good at this.
"Destroy"? Are you 13 years old? Could you come up with a more overused, juvenile term?

Posted : 31/07/2016 3:58 pm
Scott

Bernd wrote:

@Scott:

I really don't get it. It's like buying a sedan and then complaining because it's not a SUV.

No, wrong analogy. It´s more like buying a car that comes with a built-in cigar jack that fails to light cigarettes. The fact is Yamaha left out basic recorder functions, such as copy and erase. Why? We are talking about laughable MIDI (!) data here, not massive audio/WAV file content. And, btw, can you please tell me how to record 16 tracks simultaneously with only one pair of hands? What were they thinking, for heaven´s sake? *Facepalm*

Nope. You are trying to make a synth a workstation. I think most people get what this is and what is supposed to do. I think you'd be better off with something like the Kronos instead of trying to convince Yamaha to turn the Montage into something they never intended it to be. BTW - Your insults and childish behavior here and on the Motif forum are not helping your case. You can keep "fighting the power" - I'll be enjoying my Montage.

Posted : 31/07/2016 8:10 pm
Bernd
Topic starter

Erased by Bernd #2

Posted : 31/07/2016 9:56 pm
natalini
Estimable Member

I agree the petition. I need a looper function on the recorder for free my left hand in order to modulate the expression of my right hand with the joy stick and surface control. That is so important ! Is there another people in this case ?

Posted : 01/08/2016 1:09 pm
natalini
Estimable Member

I did not sign this petition . it miss the post important request for me, a looping midi function.

Posted : 01/08/2016 1:13 pm
Bernd
Topic starter

Erased by Bernd #2

Posted : 01/08/2016 2:36 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us