Clear all

How to remove performances quickly…

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

How to remove performances quickly…

Sometimes I (accidently) save two versions of a performance under the same name. Since performances are not numbered, I struggled to find out which one to remove.

I found out a quick way to remove the wrong/old version. Audit the performances and save the wrong version. Under utilities, sort the performances on DATE and remove the last saved performance.

It is also a very quick way fr me to delete multiple performances. Save them first and remove the latest ones.

Posted : 11/11/2016 3:27 pm
 Tho
Trusted Member

From the LIVE SET's screen you will see the Edit box on the top right corner, Select that Edit box and it will have an option for you to Delete it.

Posted : 11/11/2016 4:43 pm
 Phil
Eminent Member

Tho - this only deletes the live set slot - the performance is still intact.

Posted : 11/11/2016 7:46 pm
Bad Mister

You can manage Performances currently in your User Bank by going to [UTILITY] > touch "Contents" > "Data Utility"
Touch the folder labeled "Performance"

You can see how many of the 640 slots you've filled.
Use the JOB option to batch select.
Place a check mark next to the Performances you wish to delete, or SELECT ALL.

Then touch "Delete"

Hint: the User Bank is your "work area".
Once you have completed work on your Performances, make a Backup User file, (.X7U), you are then free to DELETE all User Performance data, and/or you are free to LOAD a new USER file (which would overwrite the current User Bank, any way). Always backup your work.

Posted : 11/11/2016 8:33 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us